DigiMat Basic contains the following fundamental learning goals, which are the basis for all of Digital Math:
- Number representation in first binary form making representation and arithmetic algorithms easy to understand.
- Arithmetic algorithms constructed by repetition of the basic operation of +1 according the basic prototype of all computer programs of DigiMat in the form n = n + 1
- Time-stepping automatically solving all (ordinary) mathematical models in the form x = x + v*dt
- Text programing enabling the students to understand, modify and extend the algorithms and computer realizatons themselves.
- Real Simulation experiencing directly predicting First Principles models such as aerodynamics with time-stepping.
Try our DigiMat learning activities!
Pedagogical Editable App [Basic]
Demo Learning Activity: Motion-Change: x = x + v*dt - Time stepping
Press the </> button to edit, modify and run again!
Explore more on the DigiMat main page!